skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jeff Simon Animation Page
I am a learning Animator
Thursday, June 2, 2011
I'm really enjoying how much time I'm putting in on my animation now, if the saying is true "the more you do the better you become", I'm about to make some huge leaps with this art form, wish me luck guys peace
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keith lango
bobby beck
ARC
skottie
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(22)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(5)
▼
June
(5)
he's the 5th pass
Hey guys got a lot of good info from bill 2day for...
W1 week5 assgnmnt1 this is my second pass with hai...
I'm really enjoying how much time I'm putting in o...
yay TOTS W5 Assgnmnt1 the jump here is the first p...
►
May
(9)
►
April
(2)
►
2010
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2009
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(22)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(4)
Useless Info
Jeff Simon Animator
Norfolk, VA, United States
I will never give up
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment