skip to main | skip to sidebar

Jeff Simon Animation Page

I am a learning Animator

Thursday, June 16, 2011

he's the 5th pass


Posted by Jeff Simon Animator at 8:42 PM

2 comments:

ashball said...

I think you are doing a awesome job. Keep up the good work and dedication.

June 29, 2011 at 8:32 PM
Jeff Simon Animator said...

thanks yo I will

July 11, 2011 at 11:08 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
  • keith lango
  • bobby beck
  • ARC
  • skottie

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (22)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ▼  June (5)
      • he's the 5th pass
      • Hey guys got a lot of good info from bill 2day for...
      • W1 week5 assgnmnt1 this is my second pass with hai...
      • I'm really enjoying how much time I'm putting in o...
      • yay TOTS W5 Assgnmnt1 the jump here is the first p...
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (22)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (4)

Useless Info

My photo
Jeff Simon Animator
Norfolk, VA, United States
I will never give up
View my complete profile